Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Its been forever and a day =/

Yeap, thats just the right amount the time, forever and a day..at least that's what it has felt like.

Let me give you a quick update on my life. So first off, I finished The Alchemist, great book, many lessons to take away, most of which I already knew or were familiar with, but I'm never one to shy away from a "re-awakening" if you will.

Follow your heart and listen.., that's where the treasure lies. the end.



I also participated in a project with a NYC based artist Justin Violini. The name of the project is titled "Instant" involves a Polaroid, orgasm faces, and a moment in time... check out his website (http://fear-less.com/index.fear?less=instant) . The project will be on display at the Robert Goff Gallery in Chelsea, one day only, June 17th.

Lastly, and certainly not least, I was able to shoot with a good friend and aspiring model/actress/webshow host extraordinaire.. Danielle Moore. We did two looks, the first was a little on the edgier side of what I've done, but definitely part of where I want to go; a one piece black suit, long ponytail, studs and snake skin. We worked with what we had and I've very very proud of what was the outcome. The second was more casual, coral dress, gold and colorful accessories, at the local park. also very pleased with the outcome. With every shoot I gain a little more confidence, now all I need is a good reliable team to depend on, cause FASHION photography is not a one man show unfortunately. =/


I'm working hard, drawing inspirations and trying to network a bit. I'm a skip & a jump away from feeling confident enough to work with signed models.




AMBITION

love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment